The University of Sindh has announced the results of its entry test for the academic year 2023. The test was held on September 19, 2023, and the results were released on October 22, 2023.
The results are available online on the Sindh University website at https://sutc.usindh.edu.pk/sutc/result?ID=52. Students can check their results by entering their roll number or name.
The passing marks for the Sindh University entry test is 30%. Students who have scored at least 30% in the test are eligible for admission to various bachelor’s degree programs at the university.
The Sindh University entry test is competitive, and the merit list for admission is prepared based on the scores obtained by students in the test. Students who have scored higher in the test are given priority in admission.
Here are some tips for students who are preparing for the Sindh University entry test:
- Start preparing for the test early. The test is competitive, so it is important to have enough time to prepare.
- Make a study plan and stick to it. The study plan should include all of the topics that are covered in the test.
- Use quality study materials. There are many different study materials available online and in bookstores.
- Take practice tests. Practice tests will help you to get familiar with the format of the test and to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the test and eat a healthy breakfast on the morning of the test.
Bachelor’s degree programs at the University of Sindh
Here are some of the most popular bachelor’s degree programs at the University of Sindh:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
The Sindh University entry test is competitive, but it is possible to pass it with hard work and dedication. By following the tips above, students can increase their chances of success in the test.