Rashid Latif Medical College (RLMC) Admission 2024
Admissions to Rashid Latif Medical College (RLMC) for the academic year 2024-25 are expected to commence in January 2024. The college offers MBBS and BDS programs, and admissions are based on merit, determined by the candidate’s performance in the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) and their academic record.
To be eligible for admission to RLMC, candidates must:
- Have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examination with at least 60% marks in the aggregate and at least 65% in each science subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- Have obtained at least 60% marks in the MDCAT.
- Be a Pakistani citizen or a foreign national with a valid Pakistani visa.
The admission procedure for RLMC is as follows:
- Candidates must register online on the RLMC admissions portal.
- After registering, candidates must upload their scanned copies of all required documents, including their HSSC certificate, MDCAT scorecard, and passport-size photograph.
- Once their documents have been verified, eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Final admissions will be offered to candidates based on their merit, as determined by their performance in the MDCAT and interview.
The following are the important dates for RLMC admissions 2024:
- Start of online registration: January 2024
- Last date to apply: January 2024
- Interview dates: February 2024
- Announcement of final merit list: March 2024
- Commencement of classes: August 2024
The following is the fee structure for RLMC admissions 2024:
- MBBS: Rs. 1,200,000/- per annum
- BDS: Rs. 1,000,000/- per annum
Note: The fee structure is subject to change.
For more information on RLMC admissions 2024, please visit the college’s website: https://rlmc.edu.pk/admissions/