The Western Union Foundation Fellowship is a fully-funded program that provides entrepreneurs and community leaders from marginalized communities around the world with the skills and resources they need to grow their businesses and make a positive impact on their communities.
In addition to the training and resources, Fellows also receive a $6,000 grant to help them grow their businesses. The grant can be used for a variety of purposes, such as hiring staff, developing new products or services, or expanding into new markets.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2023
Western Union Foundation Fellowship 2023
|Program||Western Union Foundation Fellowship|
|Eligibility||Entrepreneurs and community leaders from marginalized communities around the world|
|Application deadline||August 15, 2023|
Western Union Foundation Fellowship Aim
The program is designed to help Fellows develop their leadership skills, build their networks, and access funding opportunities. Fellows also participate in a series of workshops and trainings on topics such as business development, marketing, and fundraising.
The Western Union Foundation Fellowship is open to entrepreneurs and community leaders from all over the world. Applicants must be working with or from marginalized communities, and their businesses or organizations must have a positive impact on their communities.
Western Union Foundation Fellowship Deadline
The application deadline for the 2023-2024 program is August 15, 2023. To learn more about the program and apply, visit the Western Union Foundation website.
Benefits of the Western Union Foundation Fellowship
The Western Union Foundation Fellowship offers a number of benefits to its Fellows, including:
- A fully-funded program: The program covers the cost of all training, workshops, and travel expenses.
- A supportive community: Fellows join a community of other entrepreneurs and community leaders from around the world who are committed to making a difference.
- Access to resources: Fellows have access to a wide range of resources, including mentors, trainers, and funding opportunities.
- The opportunity to make a difference: Fellows have the opportunity to use their skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on their communities.
Eligible countries for the Western Union Foundation Fellowship
here is the list of eligible countries for the Western Union Foundation Fellowship:
- Costa Rica
- United Kingdom
- United States
Applicants from or are working in these countries will be given priority. However, other countries may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Who can apply for Western Union Foundation Fellowship?
If you are an entrepreneur or community leader who is passionate about making a difference, the Western Union Foundation Fellowship is a great opportunity for you. The program provides you with the skills, resources, and support you need to grow your business and make a positive impact on your community.
To learn more about the program and apply, visit the Western Union Foundation website.https://watson.is/western-union-foundation-fellowship/
How to apply for Western Union Foundation Fellowship
Here are the steps on how to apply for the Western Union Foundation Fellowship:
- Go to the Western Union Foundation website: https://watson.is/western-union-fellowship-application/ and click on the “Apply” button.
- Create an account and complete the online application form. The application form includes the following sections:
- Personal Information: This section includes your name, contact information, and educational background.
- Business or Organization Information: This section includes information about your business or organization, such as its mission, impact, and financials.
- Leadership Experience: This section describes your leadership experience and skills.
- Motivation: This section explains why you are interested in the Fellowship and what you hope to achieve.
- Submit your application by the deadline of August 15, 2023.